Saturday, January 2, 2010

My First White Christmas!

All the Payne grandchildren! 11 total, one more on the way!
Family Picture
I love this picture! Rachel Update: She took her first steps over Thanksgiving and became a pro a little after Christmas.
Her favorite christmas present was the wrapping paper of course! :)
Christmas Eve Nativity Skit- Mary (jessie), Joseph (Joseph), and Josh (the ASS)
Snow!!!!!!! I was sooo excited! Tyler and Josh attached a big tarp to the truck... it made for some fun rides!
THis is one of my favorite pics of the reunion... I think these two are so funny together


The Payne reunion was awesome!!!! There was a big dance, wrestling, football, volleyball, playing in snow, playing at Maverick, Christmas Eve dinner, talent show, and so much more. It was so fun to see everyone and PLAY PLAY PLAY!

4 comments:

Steve and Andra said...

Hey Jess~ I would love your email address so i can send you our blog. My email address is andrasteve@gmail.com. It will be fun to keep in touch. Your little one is so cute! Happy New Year!

James & Kristen said...

Your pictures are THE CUTEST!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! sounds like the family know how to have some fun! That is so wonderful and such a blessing to have the time to get together! And Rachel has so many cousins to grow up with!

Kate said...

Looks like you had a grand time! Happy New Year!