Monday, June 8, 2009

Crawfish Weekend

YUM!!!


Little Miss all ready for the party!

Playing with the live crawfish
One of my favorite pictures! Rachel making bubbles and being burped!

Grandpa and his new puppy bonnie!

Rachel with her great grandparents!

Sweet Baby

Best Friends! Rachel and Davanee

This weekend was awesome!!! My brother is finally a high school grad, and we celebrated with 200 lbs. of crawfish! It was quite a party! We also went and visited Grandma and Grandpa Barrow on Sunday afternoon. Molly (grandpas dog) died several months ago. She was an amazing duck dog and went with Grandpa everywhere. Now Grandpa got a new puppy! I asked him, what kind of dog did you get? (stupid question)... he answered with... the only kind there is, a chocolate lab! haha. So we had to go a see the pup!

5 comments:

Nefilinda said...

It looks like y'all had a blast!! And your baby is precious!! :)

Jeni said...

Soooooooo jealous of all that yummy crawfish! Rachel is looking darling!

Patrick & Amber said...

That crab outfit looks familiar! Cute picutre of Davanee and Rachel!

Jeni said...

Hey Jess,
Thanks for your sweet comment! Just an FYI- I pushed too hard too ffast after Chelsea and had to be on bed rest for several weeks AFTER she was born. Here's some sisterly advice: Give yourself some time, my dear!

Love,
Jeni

Unknown said...

Oh my I miss crawfish, and you more than ever. There's a chance I will be coming to Houston again soon!

Rachel is getting so big already–she's so beautiful!

And I absolutely LOVE the spit-up sequence of photos!

Love you!