Sunday, May 10, 2009

Best Day Ever







Happy Mothers Day!!!! Today was a fantastic day because all the family came into town for baby Rachel's blessing. And, I got to give a talk in church! At first I wasn't to thrilled about the calling since it was going to be such a hectic day, but it was actually really neat to give a talk in front of my Mother, Mother In-Law, Nana, and Grandma. But the best part of the day was Rachel's blessing, it was defiantly a special moment that I will not forget.

After sacrament meeting we all went to the park for a BBQ. It was a ton of fun and I'm so grateful for all the family that were able to come and support us. THANKS GUYS! :)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Aaaaaah! Pretty cool to give a talk on your very first mother's day ever!!!! Congrats!

Holly said...

Glad you had a nice first-time-Mother's Day!