Thursday, February 5, 2009

FINALLY!















Sorry that it's been soooo long since I've made a post! Lots of good things have happened in the last few months! I GRADUATED from Texas A&M University! awesome huh? :) It was a great feeling to have accomplished something so big. We had a little party before the ceremony with lots of good food and conversation. It was a great day.

Christmas was good to us as well this year! It was my first Payne Christmas Experience, and boy was it fun. I think my favorite part was Christmas Eve and making Christmas cookies. It was a lot of fun to watch our nieces Faye, Daisy, and Liz get so excited about everything :)

Now Tyler and I are just getting back into the school routine (tyler is anyway), and I'm getting ready for our little girl to arrive. We are both real excited to finally meet her. Hopefully I'll be ready, or as ready as you can get anyway.

TTFN

2 comments:

Jeni said...

YEA JESSICA! Many congrats on graduating! THAT IS AMAZING! You should post some darling pregnant pics. My mom is stoked to have you come tonight! Wish I could see you!

Lot of Love,
Jeni

Pawloski said...

It was so fun to see you guys over Christmas Break. And I agree with Jeni that you should post some pregnant photos! Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!